[Amps] Eimac 3CX400U7's FS

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Eimac 3CX400U7's FS
From: "Byron Tatum" <bjtatum@ev1.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 01:42:25 -0600
Hello-
    Going through my transmitting tubes that I don't use many of and would like
to ask if anyone is interested in 6 of these tubes that are lab tested good
along with 5 of the grid contact collets? Tubes are nice and clean , no dents,
damages, etc.The collets are an assembly with finger stock collet soldered to a
{approx.} 1" square x .125" thick silver plated brass piece with 4 mounting
holes. Made by Eimac. Price is 150.00 for all, thanks, WA5THJ.