Re: [Amps] Burn-in for Eimac?

To: Karl-Arne Markström <sm0aom@telia.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Burn-in for Eimac?
From: R.Measures <r@somis.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 06:53:58 -0800
Interesting indeed.  Thanks, Karl Arne.  So Nitrogen doesn't form a
compound with Zr, the Zr acts as a N2-sponge?

Haveyou  ever seen a Zr gettering wire wrapped around a a
thoriated-tungsten filament?  Have you ever observed that the leakage
current of a 3-500Z that has long been in storage decreases after the
filament has been lit for 100 or so hours?