Re: [Amps] 3dB Hybrid coupler

To: "'Werner Hasemann'" <Whasemann@gmx.de>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3dB Hybrid coupler
From: "Conrad_G0RUZ" <conrad@g0ruz.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 23:57:32 -0000
The article is here :

http://www.pa3csg.hoeplakee.nl/Boek/BoekH1/art1-26.html

This works very well on 432, I have tried it to see if the principle works.
I used RG 142 B/U which didn't get that warm at 500 watts. If you make the
lines from large diameter hard line and 7/16 connectors then it will handle
lots of power.

Alternatively you could scale the ring coupler in the following article.

http://www.ham-radio.com/n6ca/appnotes/1296hybrid/1296hybrd.html

73

Conrad G0RUZ