Re: [Amps] Anyone Have A 13.5 VAC 4-6 Amp Filament Xfmr Available?

To: k6zz@ccis.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Anyone Have A 13.5 VAC 4-6 Amp Filament Xfmr Available?
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:16:59 EST

Bob, you can purchase one from Mouser Electronics, manufactured by Hammond.
They have split primaries and secondaries so you can wire for 120 or 240vac. I
 would use one with twin 6.3vac windings to allow series secondary
connection.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 1/29/2006 7:53:06 P.M. Central Standard Time,