Re: [Amps] RFI Question

To: K6QD@cox.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] RFI Question
From: "m.ford" <k1ern@direcway.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 21:03:48 -0500
Hello Mike,

    How close is your neighbor? What model radio are you using
and is the output resonably clean?

    If the output is ok and the neighbor is close enough, I would
invest in decent amplifier. Actually, at that low a power level
you may have an antenna issue, grounding issue etc.
I had a heathkit IR motion detector light in the yard that would
come on everytime I keyed. I did'nt know about it until the neighbor
mentioned it years later.

    Buy the amp.

Mike k1ern