[Amps] The Forum

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] The Forum
From: HAROLD B MANDEL <ka1xo@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 11:56:18 -0500
In a world beset by idiots burning buildings
and generally misbehaving it is comforting
to know there is an international forum where
respected individuals can compare notes and
even debate with good scholarship to boot!

While heated discussions with valid opinion
and interesting technical evidence make good
reading, real good reading, ad hominem
remarks are generally distasteful, and that is
what I thought seperates us in the reflector
from the rabble.

Who knows who all is reading our comments?

Each of our printings is on the 'Web, for all to
see. Look up a topic such as "Parasitic Chokes,"
and see the commentary through the years.

Each of us has something valuable to share, as we've
done the work. Our technical descendants will
review our findings.

Thank you, dear moderator, for allowing us to
press on.

Hal Mandel, W4HBM