Re: [Amps] Here's something you don't see every day

To: <craxd1@verizon.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Here's something you don't see every day
From: "N7HIY" <N7HIY@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:31:52 -0800
you can tell it's a really "hot" high output amp.  it requires red coax.
betcha she'll swing at least a megawatt Dosey
proves that any idiot can put enough propellers and motors on a butchered
pig and it might "fly"
nice 220v bent conduit power outlet on the wall?  2 110v outlets make 220v
don't they?  just run 2 cords

Cliff N7HIY