Re: [Amps] Automatic bandswitching for Tokyo Hy-Power HL1KFX &FT1000MP

To: Morel 4X1AD <4x1ad@iarc.org>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Automatic bandswitching for Tokyo Hy-Power HL1KFX &FT1000MP
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 18:53:22 -0800 (PST)
Morel:

i don't try that mod, but looks similar that something
i'm doing with my antenna selectors  to be controled
for my radio and giving chance tho use other selector
.

take a look to this  item, maybe you just need to
remplace the wafle   and connect direct to this
http://www.unifiedmicro.com/decoder.html

--- Morel 4X1AD <4x1ad@iarc.org> wrote:

> I'm looking for a solution in interfacing FT-1000MP
> to a Tokyo HY-Power
> HL1KFX amplifier for automatic bandswitching. The
> HL1KFX has relays
> bandswitching controlled by a small wafer switch and
> needs modifications
> inside plus an interface  to interconnect with
> FT1000MP Band Data output.
>
> Did someone try this modification ?
>

> 73
>
> Morel