Re: [Amps] combining solid state amplifiers.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] combining solid state amplifiers.
From: "Conrad_G0RUZ" <conrad@g0ruz.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:00:40 -0000
The easiest way to do this is to use a ring or rat race coupler, here is an
article. I have used this technique successfully on briefly on 432, 1296 and
most recently (this week!) on 2320 MHz.

Here is a link to an article explaining how to do it. Strictly speaking the
lines should be 70.7 ohms but 75 ohms is close enough in practice.

http://www.pa3csg.hoeplakee.nl/Boek/BoekH1/art1-26.html

73

Conrad G0RUZ