[Amps] re Henry 2K Classic

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] re Henry 2K Classic
From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@cyberlink.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:37:28 -0700
    I could not find a site for Henry Radio gear so wonder if anyone
know of someone that may be interested in a complete working Henry 2K
Classic compact desk top hf amplifier that covers 80 to 10 meters. It is
a 2 piece unit with very compact rf deck and remote power supply. It is
in good working condition with a pair of full output Eimac 8873 tubes. I
also have a brand new pair of Eimac 8873 tubes available with amplifier
as spares or will sell seperately once the amp is spoken for. Shipping
could be arranged from zip 83826 in northern Idaho or could be taken to
the Puyallup swap meet coming up shortly at the beginning of March for
those folks living in the Pacific Northwest. The amp was not working
when I acquired it but now that challenge to repair it is gone, I am
looking for another challenge.  Best offer on amp or all or what have
you got for trades?
    Please contact me direct for photos or/& more info.  Thanks from
Fern