Re: [Amps] RE : dummy oil

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] RE : dummy oil
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 12:01:52 -0500
Jos,

That's a good one. I know this isn't pertaining to amps but have to tell it.
Here's a gag for your local pharmacist. First obtain one of those extra, extra
large condoms from a novelty shop. They're the type that wont fit anything but
a two liter of Pepsi. Coax your girlfirend, or wife to take it into the
pharmacy and ask the pharmacist, "My boyfirend (or husband), I think purchased
this condom here. Do you have anything larger, it will not fit him"? I'll
guarantee you if you watch their expressions, you'll fall down laughing.

Best,

Will