Re: [Amps] GE

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] GE
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 19:14:24 -0500
Bill and Geoff,

Thanks, there is one power transistor I need the specs on to cross it. I'll
look it up later on tonight or tomorrow. I do want to buy a copy of this cross
book if anyone has it. I've been looking on ebay for a copy, but all I've found
is stuff from the 60's. The book in question would be from the 80's and is a
brown book that was GE's replacement cross refrence book. Thanks all for the
help.

Best,

Will