Re: [Amps] Centralab JVN-10

To: "Mike" <k4gmh@arrl.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Centralab JVN-10
From: "Dan Hearn" <dhearn@wwnw.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 07:19:49 -0800
Mike, I have used the CRL JV series in the past. I believe that the switch
line may now belong to Radio Switch company.If you go to Nebraska Surplus
Sales site there is a switch at the bottom of the page which , I believe,
may be the one you have.
http://www.surplussales.com/RF/rfcerrot_1.html It is rated at 4kv and 8
amps. I think I have seen pictures of amps using this switch on the web
sites of several manufacturers of linears. 73, Dan, N5AR