[Amps] my gu-84b amp project

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] my gu-84b amp project
From: "Partain, Chuck" <Chuck_Partain@maxtor.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 09:26:20 -0500
So, after some playing later lastnight and replacing the  glitch r with the
SAME value, (22ohm 2w) I'm leaving it low for now
I set my ft100 on 7.1m as I had setup the tank for this the first time.
I key'd the input with up to 3w and saw the cathode I increase and decrease, so
that part was working OK.
At some points of keying on and off, the current stayed increased, hence an
oscillation is in there.
I scoped a few lines out and havn't found anything obvious yet...but 3 in 300
out when it was working
looking over my schematic this morning, I see a few more places I can decouple
various inputs with caps.

looked promising! and thats with 600v on the plate. I will go back and
recalibrate the meters to get a MUCH
better reading and remark them (I didnt change the scales after I shunted them,
BAD NO NO) but
I did see they were CLOSE putting a 1.5v batery with a known R on them
previously.

I wish work went by as fast as playing around with these toys!!

there is a partially remarked schematic on my website I put up there, various
relays and some caps were not added
as it was a late night and I just posted it.

http://home.comcast.net/~ka1mwp

Chuck Partain
ka1mwp