[Amps] Scope

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Scope
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:34:27 -0500
All,

There were a few looking for a good scope and I ran across one browsing through
ebay. The seller is a good guy and was who I bought both those Panasonic DSO
scopes off of last month. They were both just as described and worked. The
seller hardly ever shows one working but gives a guarantee with a 3 day right
of return. He packs very well using foam in place packing. Anyhow, this is a
Kenwood, 4 channel, 100 MHz, delayed sweep oscilloscope that looks to be in
good shape. Below is the link for those interested. As of now, there's about 11
hours to go on it and it's now 8:33 EST, Mar 14th.

Best,

Will