Re: [Amps] Trichloroethene

To: gdaught6@stanford.edu
Subject: Re: [Amps] Trichloroethene
From: KD7QAE <KD7QAE@ARRL.NET>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:28:09 +0000
I used "trichlor" as a degreaser for old equipment we were bringing back
to useful service while an undergrad in the NMT physics department doing
grunt work.  I  cannot donate blood as I indicate positive for liver
damage in the Red Cross screenings.  Bad shit Maynard.  Use nicer
cleaners please.

Tomm