[Amps] ESI 253

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] ESI 253
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:46:53 -0500
All,

The seller I bought from has another he just e-mailed me about, same price and
listed it on ebay. Below is the link for any interested. You'll have to get the
lead set for it as it uses the 4-wire method. The plug for the leads plugs on a
PC board which comes out in front like that digital Heathkit one did. Really,
you could solder the leads right on the PC board and it will work. You'd just
need a couple of kelvin clips and two pieces of shielded cable. ESI just
recently decided to drop this model from their line, but all parts are still
available for it.

ESI 253;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ESI-253-AUTORANGING-IMPEDANCE-METER_W0QQitemZ7602814274QQcategoryZ25421QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem