[Amps] E-Mail

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] E-Mail
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 04:46:00 -0500
All,

I seen some on the list was interested in what e-mail app I used that produced
the reply separator, etc. The name of the e-mail client I use is Courier by
Rose City Software. It's a professional e-mail client intended for office type
work, but easy to use, and has a good teachable spam filter. It also can read
and write HTML as well as plain text e-mails. The HTML is a WYSIWYG type. It's
way more versatile than Outlook and most of the others. The best part is it
backs up your saved e-mail, and if anything happens it will fix it. No more
corrupt mail databases. I seen it is now free for a limited time at their
website for any that's interested (Windows software). I can recommend this 100%
to everyone.

Courier E-Mail;

http://www.rosecitysoftware.com/Courier/

Best,