[Amps] HP 3336B

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] HP 3336B
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:37:21 -0500
All,

I have the oppertunity to purchase a HP 3336B synthesized level signal
generator. The output frequencies on the front are 10 Hz to 20.9 MHz. However,
it's capable of up to 21-60 MHz programmed from the front out of a rear
auxiliary jack. It is capable of high accuracy sweep with amplitude and phase
modulation. This one has the option 005 with the high accuracy attenuator (+/-
0.07 dB). The frequency output accuracy is what I like and it is 5 x 10^ - 6.
I'm wondering if any on here have had any experience with these, and what to
look for. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks to all in advance.

Best,

Will