Re: [Amps] 813'

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 813'
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:46:24 -0500
Carl,

I was thinking about building one using four 813's. They're being made new in
China and are not expensive. I think the same company is making sockets also.
The company name is Shuguang who make the Sino and Penta Lab tubes. For the
price they are, a man could stock up on spares and not hurt the wallet that
much. Another thought would be to try and scrounge up some NOS US made tubes.

Shuguang;

http://enshuguangtubes.chsee.com/oldchsee/shuguangtubes/index.asp

Best,

Will