[Amps] HP 3336C

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] HP 3336C
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 16:31:18 -0400
All,

Well, I found a 3336C on ebay and waited to bid. I lost by a sniped bid but I
won't complain because I do it too. I went back to look at buying the 3336B and
it had been sold so I lost out both ways. I'm in the market for one of these if
any has one they may want to part with at a reasonable price. I'd also be
interested in a 3335A. If so, please contact me off the list at my e-mail below.

Also, does anyone on here work at, do small stamping, or know someone who does
cheap? I'm looking for someone that might want to do small quantity work for me
using printed circuit board material. These will be maybe 500 to 1000 pieces of
a small part stamped out of 0.060 PC board. Please contact me off the list on
this too.

For any who live close to me around Huntington, West Virginia, they just opened
up a Harbor Freight store in Ceredo, WV. That is about 6-8 miles out of
Huntington. Needless to say I'll be spending some time there and am going
tomorrow. For folks in S.E Kentucky, and sourthern Ohio that's a short drive.
The closest stores used to be Cross Lanes, WV, and Lexington, KY.

Best,

Will