Re: [Amps] Part needed

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Part needed
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 23:38:20 -0400
Ken,

Yes I'll take a look at Mouser. Some companies don't show everything they stock
in their catalogs so Allied could handle them, but don't show them.

I almost forgot this, the type of connector it is and dimensions;

It is a 6/12 connector with 6 top and 6 bottom contacts.

The contact spacing is 0.156" on center.

They make different center spacings so that would be needed. I think 0.156" is
about as big as they make them.

Thanks,

Will