Re: [Amps] New Elecraft Amps

To: "Jim Kearman" <jkearman@att.net>, "Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] New Elecraft Amps
From: "Ed Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:13:16 -0500
HA...!!!

...And to think that my compadres said that I was MAD for homebrewing a
linear around a pair of surplus 813's...!

I feel both vindicated and exonerated...looks like the price of being an
appliance operator has risen dramatically, Hi Hi...

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ

"...Homebrewer by choice, not circumstance..."