[Amps] Offering two (2) discounted Hamvention Bus Tickets

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Offering two (2) discounted Hamvention Bus Tickets
From: "w2cqm@juno.com" <w2cqm@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 11:44:40 GMT
Two friends canceled out on Dayton this year. The three day entrance tickets
have been spoken for but I have two (2) Park-n-Ride For the Weekend Tickets
available at $5.50 each. The regular cost is $8 per ticket for the three full
days. If you need them both, the cost delivered is $10.50. Let me know if
anyone is interested. PayPal OK (W2CQM@juno.com)  if not a credit card
transaction. Ron W2CQM/3