Re: [Amps] Need some help on a project

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Need some help on a project
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 22:04:46 -0400
All,

If anyone is interested, there's another one of these that just came up for
sale. The guy shipped mine the day I e-mailed him I sent payment. He's jet fast
on this. You'll need a GPS antenna (magnet mount will do) like Garmin, etc.,
and must be an amplified antenna that uses 5 Vdc. Also needed is a -48 Vdc
power supply.

GPS Frequency Standard 5 PPB;

http://cgi.ebay.com/GPS-Frequency-Standard-5-PPB_W0QQitemZ7617455889QQcategoryZ25399QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Best,