[Amps] ETO Commercial amplifier

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] ETO Commercial amplifier
From: charlie carroll <k1xx@CFL.RR.COM>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 21:47:32 -0400
I'm looking for someone that has some direct experience with a rack
mounted ETO amplifier that appears to use 3CX800s or maybe 3CPX800s.  At
this point, all I have is a few pictures.

There is a nomenclature on the front panel that looks like PG-1D5 RF
Generator.  From the pictures, the tune and load capacitors look very
similar to the caps in my Alpha 76A.  The L in the plate network is
about 2 turns, roughly 2 inches in diameter and 2 inches long.  I'm
speculating this is a 27MHz unit.

If there's anyone that can shed any right light on this thing, please
drop me a note.

73 charlie, k1xx/4