Re: [Amps] How intermod limits your PEP

To: "'Theo Bellamy'" <theo.bellamy@spirittelecom.com>,<garyschafer@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] How intermod limits your PEP
From: "Harold Mandel" <ka1xo@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:57:08 -0400
What a fine presentation!

Thanks for your easy-to-understand explanation
of distortion-related inefficiency.

I read of these "CB Shoot-Outs" where mobile operators
run 15KW for 30 seconds or so, from homebrew amplifiers
that are designed for raw power only and wonder what
a spectrum analysis of their transmitted waveforms
would look like, even at the 7th and 9th order.

Hal
W4HBM