[Amps] Amps parts source

To: amps@contesting.com (Amps)
Subject: [Amps] Amps parts source
From: jkearman@att.net (Jim Kearman)
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:30:09 +0000
While I was in the Dayton area I stopped at Midwest Surplus Electronics, in
Fairborn. They have a good selection of parts of interest to amp builders,
including metal and ceramic standoffs and other hardware, circuit breakers,
contactors and relays, electrolytics, power resistors, connectors and thermal
switches. Their website is oriented more toward computers, but the store is
worth a visit if you can get there. It's well laid out, neat, clean and
well-lit, unlike many surplus joints I've visited. I have no association with
the business, just a satisfied customer. I found more parts I needed there than
in two days of trawling the Dayton boneyard.

http://midwestsurplus.net/

73,

Jim, KR1S
http://kr1s.kearman.com/