[Amps] Tony King...

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Tony King...
From: Dino Darling <dino@k6rix.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 10:24:52 -0700
Hey Tony, I'm trying to send you an e-mail but it keeps coming back
as undeliverable.  Do you have another domain I can send it to?  My
guess is there is an issue between securenet (GoDaddy) and your domain.

I wanted to show you my project boxes for the 1 X GS-35B.  The plan
is to stack 2 RF decks in one cabinet and have a single power supply
feed both amps (1- 6M, 1 - HF).  Thanks for the link on the low
profile 160 meter amp!  Maybe a stack of monobanders is not out of
the question.  I've got plenty of rack room!

http://www.k6rix.com/amp/

Dino - K6RIX
dino@k6rix.com