Re: [Amps] again

To: "'Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH)'" <w5uc@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] again
From: "Larry Carman" <lncarman@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 13:24:03 -0500
Mike,
   I have an on-line calculator for pi & pi-L at this link
http://www.pinebeetle.net/amplifier_main.html . These calculations are based
on the formulas from ARRL handbook.
Regards,
Larry N5BIP

Meanwhile back at the ranch, I
looked up the formulas for calculating the values in a pi-network in the
ARRL Handbook, and put them into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
Interestingly, when I did the calculations for my operating conditions, and
those in the schematic, they were far apart as far as values are concerned;
thus the reason for the inquiry here on the reflector. I will probably go
with the values that provide the correct match for the operating conditions
in my amp.  Thanks for the response.

73,
Mike, W5UC
http://members.cox.net/w5uc