Re: [Amps] transformers

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] transformers
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 20:41:17 -0500
Peter,

I found the measurement error.  Those currents were for 85W drive from a
different exciter, and the PEP reading was 1025.  I cannot find the readings
for 150.  I do recall that the voltage stayed at 2500 for both readings so
the current must have gone way over the 400ma per tube to get to 1700.

73, Keith NM5G