Re: [Amps] Henry 2K

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry 2K
From: Martin Sole <msole@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 14:06:56 +0700
This is by way of a big thanks to all who have helped so far with the
information concerning the Henry 2K. Perhaps the absence of a accurate
schematic is not so surprising since it seems this is the export model
with the heavy duty supply.

Anyway, I now have what looks to be a very good copy of the manual which
covers the 2K Classic, Classic-X, and the 2KD Classic desktop. It is
some 37 pages and is going through the scanner now. I feel that Bama
might be a good destination for the resulting file in the hope it might
help others some day.

Many thanks again for the help so far guys, maybe have some more
questions when the smoke starts to escape.

73
Martin HS0ZED