Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 43, Issue 95

To: <TroySledhead@aol.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 43, Issue 95
From: "Administrator" <amps@myrealbox.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 23:28:33 -0400
Just a reminder to everyone on the list ...

There is absolutely no need to post this kind of message
to the list.  The list URL is found at the bottom of every message
(and the digest).  Simply click on that URL or paste it into your
browser and you will find a form from which you can unsubscribe,
change your e-mail address, get a reminder of your list password,
temporarily suspend or restore delivery of mail from the list,
switch to or from the digest, etc.

Please make use of the list web interface rather than send e-mail
to everyone on the list ... none of the other list members can do
a thing about your subscription issues.

73,

   ... Administrator
       amps@contesting.com