Re: [Amps] "Tubes 201" - How Vacuum Tubes Really Work

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] "Tubes 201" - How Vacuum Tubes Really Work
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 12:37:33 -0400
I wonder if this is the same peer review at the ARRL? If so, It would surely be
highly suspect to be wrong in areas, and surely have bias towards some. That
has been proven over and over here and by others.

Tom, since your good about saying you have all of this, why not post it on a
website with scanned pages? You've mentioned several items you have in the past
(letters for one) with never any link to see. I for one would enjoy the read.

Sincerely,

Will