[Amps] 1.5kw low pass filters

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] 1.5kw low pass filters
From: mike kendall <ke6cvh@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 23:56:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,
    OK, I am not going to try to re-invent the wheel on this one.  I have been
purchasing all the parts for my 1.5kw (continuous) solid state linear project.
I should be complete with power supply parts and working on other parts.
    I need to make 1.5kw low pass filters.  I intend to use B1B relays and
already have the voltage necessary for the oddball relay voltage.  Need a
design for the low pass filters that uses readily available parts. Am not
interested in using band pass filters at this time.  Any suggestions/info will
be appreciated.
  73,
  Mike