[Amps] Switching Power Supplies for Tube Heaters

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Switching Power Supplies for Tube Heaters
From: "wc6w@juno.com" <wc6w@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 16:51:13 GMT
QST,
  This topic surfaces here periodically so I'll alert that I've
completed the page on my website detailing an external soft start
circuit to employ a switching power supply to power tube heaters.

  Typical tube types would include: 4CX1000A, 4CX1500B, 8877, 8295,
and of course multiples of the smaller 4CX tubes.

http://wc6w.50webs.com/wc6wamps/index.html?fr64.html

73 & Good morning,
  Marv WC6W

http://wc6w.50webs.com/