[Amps] Best way to neutralise a Yaesu FL2100Z

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Best way to neutralise a Yaesu FL2100Z
From: "Kees - pa7two" <pa7two@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 21:27:48 +0000
Hi to all AMPers,

Could one tell me the best way to neutralise my Yaesu Fl2100Z amplifier? Exact
what way should I set the capacitor at the back of the amp? Under full power or
no filament and low power?

Looking forward to your replies,

Vy 73, de Kees

LetYourFingersTalk!

AmateurRadio : PA7TWO - M5TWO          U.K.S.M.G. # 1244

50MHz = The *M*A*G*I*C* band!

Morse Code — One of the romance languages.

(C)continues (W)ave, the oldest DiGiTaL mode used by Radio Amateurs.

>From 'This Book Will Save Your Life' by A.M. Homes:
And the cop taking the report is saying to Richard, "I just want to get this
right. You were driving behind them and the car started talking to you?"
"SOS, SOS," Richard says, "in Morse code."
"And what's that, Morse code? Is that something I should know?"
"Yes," Richard says.
 Cop: "Some kind of high-tech Internet talk?"