Re: [Amps] THE WRECK

To: rbonner@qro.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] THE WRECK
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 09:19:09 EDT

In a message dated 10/16/2006 9:08:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rbonner@qro.com writes:

This is  off topic, but needs to be shared.  I'm a bit stressed.

My great  family day and construction of my second six meter beam was
disturbed by  the sound of two 18 wheelers doing a head on collision in front
of my house  at 5PM yesterday.

Rushing through the garage and opening the big door  reviled not the carnage
I suspected.

A guy had BLACKED out in his  Nissan Pathfinder and at 50 MPH+ (in a 20)
drove through the neighbors yard  and slammed into my 2004 7000# Waldoch
Conversion CREW CAB Duelly Diesel  F350 Ford, which slammed into my sons new
VW GTI parked 4 feet away which  still hasn't had an oil change yet which
slammed into my wife's 2006 Caddy  DTS another 4 feet away.

For those that know me, I developed a heart  condition this summer and they
have me on all sorts of ALPHA and BETA  blockers that kill adrenaline. As I'd
have drug this guy out of his  PATHFINDER and pummeled the shit out of him if
this had happened in MAY  before my June blowout. Fortunately for him, there
were all sorts of  witnesses everywhere already there before I got there 30
seconds later or  he might have died in the crash if you know what I mean.

SO.. You think  your pile of $128,000 cars is safe in your own driveway think
again.   MR ZERO blood sugar didn't have a current insurance card, nor valid
plates  on his SUV..

Really made my day.  If this goes poorly you may  catch me yet on national
news, film at 11....

BOB  DD

Moral of story,  Don't park expensive cars in your driveway and  support
legislation to keep illegal's  out of the country!  Good thing  you or a family
member were not in one of the cars. it would have been  worse!