[Amps] unbuilt heathkit sb-220 for sale

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] unbuilt heathkit sb-220 for sale
From: "Van K7VS" <wa7fab@cdsnet.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 13:33:41 -0800
no flames!  $2500.00   please contact me off the reflector for any further
details you might care to know.  all original carton with most parts never
removed except to check for tubes and filament transformer.  all parts
guarenteed present including the original plate transformer which ships
separately from parts kit.   Everything there.

PS  last unbuilt one I saw on ebay went for over $3000.00