[Amps] SB-220 Easiest method to replace dandswitch wafer

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] SB-220 Easiest method to replace dandswitch wafer
From: Mr David Jordan <nhdjinn@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 09:22:40 -0800 (PST)
I have my amp open while I finish installing a 160m
mod.  I noticed the 15m postion on the bandswitch was
burned on one side. Might have happened years agaon
when I lost a tube one day that took off. It still
makes contact but I got a replacement wafer from
Harbarch.  Now I wonder what is the simplest method to
replace this without taking the whole amp apart.
Dave