Re: [Amps] Prometheus

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Prometheus
From: "Greg Taylor" <we9m@decaturwb.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 15:48:51 -0500
I have just talked with the manufacturer and with the cost of copper and
other electronics having gone through the roof the price of the first
production run will be $8950.00

73 de WE9M Greg

we9m@arrl.net
http://users.decaturwb.com/we9m/
http://www.qsl.net/kb9kng/index.htm

Edmund Burke Irish orator, philosopher, & politician (1729 - 1797)