Re: [Amps] Low Pass Filters

To: "Robert B. Bonner" <rbonner@qro.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Low Pass Filters
From: Duane B <d-brantley@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 11:12:59 -0600
Hello Bob,

Would something like this fit the bill?
http://www.w8zr.net/eztuner/index.htm

Also, your friend that is building the EB1-4 600W SS Amps, what is he
doing for an attenuator for the input? As designed, 10 ~ 15 in will get
the full 600W out. In the 2006 ARRL Handbook, they mention a
"frequency-selective attenuator", p 18.25. This sounds like a good idea,
given the fact that the gain is higher as 2MHz than at 30MHz. Would you,
or anyone for that matter, know how to build this type of attenuator, or
could refer me to some info on them?

Thanks,
Duane