Re: [Amps] Error - safety issue

To: "'Steve Thompson'" <g8gsq@eltac.co.uk>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Error - safety issue
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 13:37:20 -0500
That gives you two diodes in series and back to back. If you only want one
diode voltage drop then you need to connect the + and - together and the two
AC leads together. Then connect the AC leads point to one side of the meter
and the +- point to the other side of the meter.
That will give one diode junction voltage drop only and back to back with
two diodes in parallel.

73
Gary  K4FMX