[Amps] GG Push-pull Amplifier

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] GG Push-pull Amplifier
From: "Hsu" <Jbenson@sohu.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 22:10:59 +0800
Hi,
  I have seen a diagram in Modern Electronic Circuits Reference Manual  (John
Markus),origional article in 73 Magzine, Holidy Issue 1976,
P22-23.Author:B.Baird,"Build This Inexpensive 400 Watt Amplifier".It is a GG
Push-pull Amplifier useing a pair 7094, without input matched network,I'm very
interested its plate network, it without slug coils and can work in all ahm
band and need not change the coil.I'm sad I have not full article. Could some
someone can saan or take some photos and  send the article to  me ?It is a very
interesting design, Although  it without input Pi network, but I think it still
have a better matching than  Single End amplifier. Is that right?
 73! Hsu