[Amps] Addendum to Grid Current Metering FL-2100B

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Addendum to Grid Current Metering FL-2100B
From: VE6TI <ve6ti@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:24:49 -0700
An addendum.

The Heath manual states that the grid current should not be allowed
to exceed 100 ma and if it does then it is necessary to reduce the
drive from the exciter.  Makes sense and I am assuming that at lower
drive levels one would see lower grid currents on the grid metering.
Such is not the case on my 2100 as per my earlier post.

I would appreciate any comments on what to look for.

VE6TI
gordon Hungerford
ve6ti@telus.net