Re: [Amps] power supply transformer

To: "'Manfred Mornhinweg'" <mmornhin@gmx.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] power supply transformer
From: "Robert B. Bonner" <rbonner@qro.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 11:55:32 -0600
Yes Manfred we have already been past the "All American Five about a week
ago.

That design would never be UL approved in 2007.

It was also the absolutely favorite weapon to murder your spouse from 1947
until 1976.  Just drop the radio into the bathtub while "Joe" or "Betsy" was
screaming at you through their bubble bath.

I personally killed my first wife this way.  June 14, 1976 in OMAHA on our 1
year anniversary.  No one ever suspected.  The cops did take away my radio,
and I have had to put up with the next one for 31 years since.

PS. I highly recommend unscrewing your 15 amp FUSE and placing a penny
behind it before entering the bathroom, adds a few more amps worth of
capability.  After the dirty deed, screw in a left over blown one.. Then
dial 911 about 15 minutes later.

Well I was watching TV then the lights went out officer.  After cycling
these 5 new fuses into the socket I realized I had another problem and went
looking for it..  Betsy had sort of frazzeled look about her. At first I
thought was normal but for some reason she wasn't yelling like usual.

BOB DD