[Amps] WATER for vapor cooled amplifier TSPA

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] WATER for vapor cooled amplifier TSPA
From: "John T. M. Lyles" <jtml@lanl.gov>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 10:03:08 -0700
Paul
Deionized water is what you have to use for high resistivity water.
Distilled is not acceptable as the ionic content is now low enough.
DI is made by either using distilled or well filtered water, and
running it through cation and/or anion resin exchange bottles, from
companies like Culligan. The 'Culligan Man' can also provide DI water
I bet. As you know, distilled water is usually produced from a
condensation process. However, I would wager to bet that the cheapest
source would be used in bottled 'distilled' water for Walgreens
retail, and that sometimes you are getting DI instead of distilled,
hence the lower conductivity of the Zephyr hills brand. Call 'em up
and see?
73
John
K5PRO