[Amps] 87A for sale

To: Amps <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 87A for sale
From: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 06:07:16 -0500
I am putting my Alpha 87A on the block.  $4200 shipped to your door in
CONUS.  This unit is in excellent electrical and cosmetic condition.
New tubes last year with about 25 hours on them.  Full output.  Solid
QSK. All WARC bands and 10 M operational.  Shipped in two factory
cartons with original users manual.  Alpha Max installed.  That said the
87A operates best if you pre tune to your antennas and memorize the
tuning.  Then instant band change and operation.  Photos on request and
questions answered gladly. Sold to licensed ham ONLY.   w9ge@arrl.net.
73 bob de w9ge