Re: [Amps] Getting rid of blower noise - an alternate coolingschemeusing

To: rbonner@qro.com, g4ftc@hotmail.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Getting rid of blower noise - an alternate coolingschemeusing the...
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:49:10 EST

Adding One part oxygen to two parts Hydrogen seems to stabilize both and
makes a wonderful cooling fluid.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 2/22/2007 12:39:53 P.M. Central Standard Time,
rbonner@qro.com writes:

Yes a  lot of things are perfectly SAFE in this world when they are left  by
themselves.  Just add an Oxidizer to the reactant and things go  totally bad.

Stable Entity: Hydrogen - Oxidizer: Air (21% O2)   Hindenberg fire
Stable Entity: Velcro -   Oxidizer: O2   Apollo 1 fire

Kinda funny, ANYTHING including steel will burn in  presence of O2 but oxygen
is a non-flam gas.

Hydrogen by itself is  safe but get ANY OXIDIZER anywhere near it and you are
sending missiles  into outer space.

Stable Entity: MAN - Oxidizer: Woman   The  world is not safe.

OVER.