[Amps] FS Linear Parts

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FS Linear Parts
From: "Glenn McNeil" <vk4tzl@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 04:02:22 -0000
Hi Group,

After yet another weekend sorting through things I thought I needed, I have the
following for sale :

Jennings CVCD-1500-3S Variable Vac Cap, asking $180 USD, Jennings CVCD-3000-3S
VariableVac Cap, asking $180 USD, Ducon CAA75 N750 1000pf, 20kVA Doorknob Cap,
asking $20 USD.

Also, 16 4CX350A Tubes, condition unknown but supplied with two HF Transmitters
that were removed from service, asking $5 USD each. Capacitors..Four 2uF Oil
Filled Caps ( No PCB's ), 4kV Rated, asking $5 USD Each.

Lastly, 5 Coils wound from approx 10mm silver plated flat strip, around 3mm
thick, and wound in  a spiral fashion. They are wound on a thick fiberglass
type support board with teflon spacers to hold it all in place. A Moveable arm
travels around the coil, effectively changing the inductance. This arm was
driven by a servo motor but could easily have a knob attached ( 1/2 shaft ).
These coils came out of a 1.6 to 30 Mhz 1kW Commercial Transmitter...solid
build quality...and were the Tune and Load Coils in conjunction with the two
vac caps for sale above. Asking $30 USD each.

73

Glenn
VK4TZL